In a live address Governor Kate Brown announced this afternoon that Oregon will go under a “Freeze” for a minimum of two weeks in an effort to gain some level of control over the dramatic rise in COVID-19 cases and...Read More
- La Rambla Decision Sparks Controversy
- Group forms to put Berschauer back on ballot
- Are Starrett and the #OpenOregon Movement Holding Yamhill County Back on COVID-19 Risk Levels?
- Yamhill County Tourism Partnership Dissolves as Support from County Commissioners Evaporates
- Upcoming School Board Elections: May 2021