An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until August 29, 2021
As longtime lovers of cycling through Oregon wine country, Eola Hills Wine Cellars started Bike Oregon Wine Country (BOWC) in 1997. These fully supported and guided tours take cyclists along scenic backcountry roads, stopping for wine tasting along the way and concluding with a celebratory salmon barbecue feast, live music and wine tasting at our heritage estate winery in Rickreall. This year, we are excited to welcome back Rich Washburn of Pinot Vista Vineyards as our planning partner and fellow BOWC organizer.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
ALL BOWC RIDES START & END AT EOLA HILLS WINE CELLARS (501 S. Pacific Hwy 99W, Rickreall, OR 97371). Check-In is from 9am-10am with staggered starts. Waiver signature required upon check-in.
Rides are led by Eola Hills’ and Pinot Vista’s adventure-loving staff. Cyclists of all abilities are welcome. Short and long loops vary in difficulty, from easy to challenging, and range between 35-50 miles. Support vehicles offer a lift when needed and also serve as a carrier for any bottle purchases along the way!
August 8th – Southern Route (Map to be released shortly)
August 15th – Northern Route (Map to be released shortly)
August 22th – Southern Route (Map to be released shortly)
August 29th – Northern Route (Map to be released shortly)
– Choose from 35-50 mile routes.
– Carbo-load breakfast with fruit, granola bars and local craft coffee purveyors.
– Snack/Water stops.
– Visits at 2-3 wineries per route.
– Sag support & bike techs on site.
– Winemaker’s BBQ post-ride (1pm-5pm at Eola Hills Wine Cellars in Rickreall, OR)
– Live music.
– Wine Club Member For The Day pricing. (Current Club Members receive an extra 5% off wine purchases at Eola Hills Wine Cellars on the day of the rides.)