Councilor Kellie Menke‘s website provides this detailed information on her background and experience.
- Kellie Menke has served on the McMinnville City Council since September 2004. She was elected by the City Council to be the Council president from January 2017 to January 2021. She is a member of the City Budget Committee for the last 21 years, chairing the committee for the last three years.
- Kellie Menke retired as a Certified Public Accountant in January 2014 with the sale of her public accounting business, Kellie S. Menke, CPA, LLC, of 27 years.
- Certified Public Accountant in McMinnville from 1986 to 2016.
- Laboratory Technician for Delmonte Reseach Center in Walnut Creek, California, 1976-1977.
- Portland State University, Post bachelorette studies in accounting and tax, graduating with a Masters in Taxation in 1993.
- University of Idaho, 1975 Bachelor’s Degree in Bacteriology-Medical Technology
Prior Governmental Experience:
- Kellie is one of two members of the City’s Audit Committee since its inception.
- Vice chair of the Affordable Housing Task Force,
- Councilor representative for all Urban Growth Boundary Public Action Committees,
- Vice Chair of the Economic Vitality Leadership Committee and
- Ex Officio Councilor for the Visit McMinnville DMO.
- Attends unassigned committee meetings as part of her job as City Council President such as the Parkway Committee for the Newberg-Dundee ByPass
- She recently joined the YCAP Board of Directors.